[opensuse-buildservice] Re: OBS main backend is down now
Moin,

JFYI, the backend split is finished and everything looks good again.

We still spot some minor problems (to many badhosts events) which leads
to a too high load in dispatcher, but you shouldn't be affect by this.

We should be able to solve that during the day.

have a wonderful monday morning
adrian