[opensuse-buildservice] RPM %error does not stop build
Hello,

in the buildservice, putting the %error macro in the spec file will emit
an error into the "RPM build errors" section, but will not stop the
build unless another error happens; on the contrary, if no other error
happens, the package gets fully built.

This is a problem for me because I'm trying to build a macro that
detects a condition that does not prevent build now, but will cause
problems in the future.

Is there another option to stop the build, preferably from an arbitrary
place in the spec file?

thanks
m.

< Previous Next >