Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build problem with VirtualBox 5.1.x in Leap 42.2
  • From: Brüns, Stefan <Stefan.Bruens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 16:14:21 +0000
On Donnerstag, 25. August 2016 10:10:07 CEST Larry Finger wrote:
Now that the updated kbuild is available for 42.2, I can build VirtualBox
5.1.4 locally with osc, but when I commit the changes, OBS says that the
build is "blocked". Could someone that understands OBS look at the status
page
(https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:lwfinger:branches:openSUSE:Le
ap:42.2/virtualbox#) and explain why the local build succeeds, but the OBS
one fails. I would really like to get VB 5.1.x into 42.2 while it iis still
possible.

It does not fail, but is temporarily blocked, due to prerequisite packages
waiting to be rebuild. Just either hover over the blocked text or click it.

How about reading
http://openbuildservice.org/help/manuals/obs-reference-guide/index.html ? In
this case, have a look at chapter 15.

Kind regards,