Re: [opensuse-buildservice] dependency problems in OBS:/Server:/2.6/SLE_12
Am 15.08.2016 um 08:32 schrieb Adrian Schröter:
Do I really need these 'obs-service*' files on the server ?

You need them, if you want to support server side service runs.
When they are need, why are they not part of that repo ? Also same here
for 2.7
Why not 'aggregate' them into OBS project ?

IMHO the 'OBS:Server' should offer all you need to run an OBS Server ...

you don't need them to run it. Actually, I am more in favour just to
kill the package ...
Hope your favour in killing packages is not caused by weekend ;-P

I am confused ... first you say I need them, now you say I don't.
Probably I did not ask clear enough.
As far as I understand now ... I only need them on 'client-side'?

BTW ...
... obs-server should install the rubygem-passendger-apache2 package,
which it does not.
... obs.conf (http) should point to an 'existing' dummy cert, which
makes apache not to fail on start.

--

Christian
- Please do not 'CC' me on list mails.