Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Enabling (only) Opensuse UPDATE repo breaks "zypper se" command output formatting
Hello,

On 07/30/2016 09:16 PM, lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Sat, Jul 30, 2016, at 12:06 PM, Bruno Friedmann wrote:
On samedi, 30 juillet 2016 11.38:09 h CEST lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
the 'padded' output can bee seen here

http://paste.opensuse.org/aa65f0b6

Confirmed on Leap, but still work on TW.

A bugreport should be created, can you open one ?

I read the bug report Andres referenced and the fix SR submitted to Factory
(https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/415231)

Isn't that just about a single package's problem? calibre?

Yes, but since you did "zypper search -s | grep ...", the output of
calibre will have been in the output.

What I see is for any / all 'zypper se -s' attempts when the UPDATE repo is
ENABLED.
I guess I don't understand the fix, or if what I'm seeing is a different
problem.

The issue with your exact symtoms caused by calibre metadata is fixed in
the update repo since 21:21 CEST. Please try again.

Andreas

--
Andreas Stieger <astieger@xxxxxxxx>
Project Manager Security