[opensuse-buildservice] Re: how to fix "broken: conflict in file"
On Mo, Jul 25 2016, Simon Lees <sflees@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I think when I saw it I did something like

1. Submit update to factory
2. Edit something from the web UI (Spec file or changes)
3. Factory request was accepted

If you modify the sources of a package (no matter how) after the submit
request and without creating a new submit request to Factory for the new
revision you can easily get a conflict.

After this point things seemed to end up in conflict, its less of a
issue for me now that I don't use the web interface generally.

It's not a matter of using the webui.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, schwab@xxxxxxx
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7