Re: [opensuse-buildservice] no space left on device error
On Friday, 22 July 2016 16:26:55 CEST Michael Schroeder wrote:
On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 02:20:52PM +0200, Michael Schroeder wrote:
On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 01:46:08PM +0200, Michael Schroeder wrote:
On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 12:36:08PM +0200, scalpel4k wrote:
Hi everyone,

for some time now I get error messages when running the scm service on
the OBS servers indicating some issues with free space (e.g. here
https://
build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:scalpel4k/llvm-templight)

I have no clue how to fix that. Anybody here who can help?

I've re-triggered the service run, thus it's currently doing the
git pull. It's now running for over 30 minutes, llvm seems to
be quite a big package...

Hmm now you got 'rpc timeout', because the service run took longer
than one hour... ;(

I increased the timeout to 2 hours. The servicerun succeeded,
your package is building now.

Cheers,
Michael.

thx a lot, also other larger packages seem to work again.
Could it be that the scm service in general has become quite slow recently?