Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Submit Package link produces 404
Hello,

On 07/09/2016 10:05 PM, Nick Levinson wrote:
When I click the Submit Package link, I always get an Error 404 page.

Works for me. Are you entering anything special?

If I try the Error 404 page search box, I get an Error 403 page as a
dead end. I prepared a package at build.opensuse.org and it's ready
for submission. I'm trying to do it through your servers, because the
option to use my laptop through osc appears to require about 18-24
hours for the downloading and uploading round trip, for 3 files with
about half a gibibyte in each direction

Contrary to what you write, no checkout/download/upload required for a
submission:

osc sr home:NickLevinson chromium network:chromium -m "special interest
submission"

Andreas

--
Andreas Stieger <astieger@xxxxxxxx>