Re: [opensuse-buildservice] DoD rpm download blocked
On 07/07/2016 09:50 AM, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2016, 09:48:41 CEST wrote Eike Waldt:
Hi,

when building a kiwi image with obs2.7 and DoD repos, it downloads over
200 Packages and than stays in this state:

- SLES12SP2beta3 (kiwi-image)
no former build, start build
blocked: downloading 22 dod packages

I could not find any log messages related to the Project/repo in which these
packages are or any other information regarding the packages it cannot
download.

Is the dodup service running?
Yes it is. I also tried to restart it which has no effect at all.

Am I missing some logs/files which carry more information or is there
simply no way of debugging this?

Check /srv/obs/log/dodup.log
There is no information regarding the repos or packages that get
downloaded or cannot be downloaded.
After restarting the service it only says:

2016-07-07 07:32:54: exiting...
2016-07-07 07:33:59: starting build service DoD updater
scanning doddatas directory...
checking state of dod entries...

--
Eike Waldt