Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: VirtualBox builds failing
On Mittwoch, 6. Juli 2016, 08:44:29 CEST wrote Larry Finger:
On 07/05/2016 11:11 AM, Andreas Schwab wrote:
Larry Finger <Larry.Finger@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

finger@linux-1t8h:~/home:lwfinger:branches:Virtualization/virtualbox> osc
signkey --create home:lwfinger
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
home:lwfinger

You need to create the home:lwfinger project first. Run "osc meta prj
-e home:lwfinger", do some trivial editing, and save.

Doing the above did not help. I still get the same error about the SSL
certificate.

And you deleted also the one in your branch project?
And you retriggered the build?

You can also wait for thursday, we will deploy a fix for the long names for SSL
certificates.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg