[opensuse-buildservice] OBS 2.7.0 - non-obs urls in kiwi build descriptions
Hello,

the 2.7.0 release notes stated the following:
* Allow non-obs urls in kiwi build descriptions, map to obs urls if
possible

When I use the the kiwi template from [0] (I know this will not build
anyway unless I change the urls...This is just an example.), the image
does not want to build.
Error message:
"suse-SLE12-community-JeOS (can not parse package name from
suse-SLE12-JeOS.kiwi because: repo url not using obs:/ scheme:
http://download.suse.de/ibs/SUSE:/SLE-12-SP1:/Update/standard";

obs27:~ # rpm -q obs-server
obs-server-2.7.0-4.1.noarch

How do I use these "non-obs urls" correctly?

Regards,
Eike Waldt

[0]
https://github.com/openSUSE/kiwi/blob/master/template/ix86/suse-SLE12-community-JeOS/config.xml