Re: [opensuse-buildservice] VirtualBox builds failing
On Sonntag, 3. Juli 2016, 18:28:34 CEST wrote Larry Finger:
My OBS builds of VirtualBox at openSUSE:Factory are failing with the
following:

[ 1243s] OTHER/virtualbox-rpmlintrc
[ 1243s] OTHER/virtualbox.cpio.rsasign
[ 1243s] OTHER/_statistics
could not retrieve ssl certificate: 400 remote error: problems making
Certificate Request

gave up after 9 failed build attempts...

As far as I know, nothing has changed in the spec file that could cause this
problem. In fact, the same arrangement builds for the openSUSE:Leap:42.2, and
openSUSE:Leap:42.1:Update branches.

What can I do?

You don't speak about the build in openSUSE:Factory, right? (it is building
there).

My first guess is that you build in a project with a too old signing key, so the
SSL certificate for kernel modules for secure boot can be created.

osc signkey --create $YOUR_PROJECT

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg