[opensuse-buildservice] -32bit packages for Leap 42.1
Hi,

probably missed this earlier since it's probably since the availability
of Leap 42.1. I just didn't realize it until today.

How can I create -32bit packages for Leap 42.1 in my OBS repos?
I know about all the baselibs magic and I get these packages for all
other distribution versions but not for Leap. My guess it's because
there is no i586 repo for 42.1 where those could be created and pulled
from into the x86-64 repo?

Is there a way to get those somehow differently?

Wolfgang