Re: [opensuse-buildservice] remote error: unknown parameter 'view'
On Freitag, 10. Juni 2016, 18:59:59 CEST wrote Andreas Schwab:
When I try to view a live build log with osc I get this error:

$ osc rblt openSUSE:Factory:ARM gcc6-testresults standard aarch64
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 400: remote error unknown parameter
'view'
remote error: unknown parameter 'view'

I don't see this anywhere atm.

That only happens with build jobs that are still running. In the webui
the live_build_log page is scrolling through the whole log instead of
starting with just the tail.

Andreas.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5