[opensuse-buildservice] No more OBS:Server:Unstable/SLE_11*
JFYI,

we just migrated our last SLES 11 system in production, so I dropped
the SLE 11 repos in OBS:Server:Unstable project.

This means:

* OBS git master is open for SLE 11 incompatible submissions
(eg. changing init scripts to systemd services)

* OBS 2.7 is the last release supporting this setup, in case you rely on
SLES 11 as plattform for OBS

* Building for SLE 11 is still working of course. This is just about
the plattform for OBS installation itself.

good morning
adrian

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5