Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Best way to keep local Installation updated
Hi Adrian,

Am 03.05.16 um 09:45 schrieb Adrian Schröter:
On Dienstag, 3. Mai 2016, 09:25:32 wrote Adrian Schröter:
On Dienstag, 3. Mai 2016, 08:43:41 wrote Ralf Becker:
Other problem that we now manually fixed is: after each update obsrun
has a new nummeric user-id, as user is created again in /etc/passwd.
That should be alt least mentioned in your upgrade guide, or better
handled automatic.

obsrun should be fixed to id 103 for historic reasons ...
done in config.sh executed when building the appliance.

For both updates we did, we had to fix obsrun id.

there is indeed a bug .... do you have your server data in
a OBS named LVM volume group?

Yes:

obs:~ # vgs
VG #PV #LV #SN Attr VSize VFree
OBS 1 7 0 wz--n- 250,00g 26,50g

Or how do you mount your produciton data?

Ralf
--
Ralf Becker
Director Software Development

Stylite AG

Isaac-Fulda-Allee 9 | Tel. +49 6131 32702-0
D-55124 Mainz | Fax. +49 6131 32702-70

Email: rb@xxxxxxxxxx

www.stylite.de | www.egroupware.org

Managing Directors: Andre Keller | Ralf Becker | Gudrun Mueller
Chairman of the supervisory board: Prof. Dr. Birger Leon Kropshofer

VAT DE214280951 | Registered HRB 46224 Mainz Germany

< Previous Next >