Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Ubuntu 16.04
On Freitag, 29. April 2016, 13:49:40 wrote Mathias Radtke:

On 29.04.2016 11:02, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Freitag, 29. April 2016, 11:00:23 wrote Mathias Radtke:
On 29.04.2016 10:31, Adrian Schröter wrote:
You need to change from "standard" repo to "universe" to use it. The
default
remains to be standard (aka main) for now.
Is it possible for standard an universe to coexist?
I do not really understand the question. Universe is a layer
on top of main/standard.

Yes, you could build two times, one time for main and another
time for universe (which fallsback to main).
But it should not make a difference in the result. It would be
just a waste of resources.

For now adding updates also fixed my current problem with the package 'ant'.

How do I enable other Ubuntu16.04 repositories like universe and updates
on our local instance?
We have a link to the openSUSE.org project.

You can refer to anything in openSUSE.org then. Just add the openSUSE.org prefix
to your project names.

So, for using universe, your repo setup should look like this:

<project name="YOUR_LOCAL_PROJECT">
<repository name="xUbuntu_16.04">
<path project="openSUSE.org:Ubuntu:16.04" repository="universe"/>

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany