[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Disable ANY TLS/SSL checks
  • From: Alex Naumov <alexander_naumov@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 15:26:40 +0200
Hello,

I would like to disable TSL/SSL checks for osc. My SSL configuration
is broken right now and I don't care about security at the moment.
I added "sslcertck = 0" to ~/.oscrc, but it doesn't help.

cat /etc/issue.net
Welcome to openSUSE 13.1 "Bottle" - Kernel %r (%t).

osc --version
0.152

Of course I can update my osс (build git version), but maybe is there
some more simple way to do that?

I use official OBS Applience image
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/OBS:/Server:/2.6/images/iso/obs-server.x86_64.install.iso

Cheers,
Alex

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 3:17 PM, Alex Naumov
I would like to disable TSL/SSL checks for osc. My SSL configuration
is broken and I don't care about security at the moment.