[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Resolving conflict
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger.oberholtzer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 10:11:22 +0200
So it cannot be resolved or described in the GUI? Ok.

On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 10:04 AM, Andreas Schwab <schwab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Roger Oberholtzer <roger.oberholtzer@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

I have a package in OBS
(https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:rogeroberholtzer/gpsd)
that, when I access it in the web GUI, reports:

Files could not be expanded: conflict in file gpsd.spec

If I click on "Show unmerged sources" I see the files in this package.

How do I find out what the conflict is and possibly resolve it? I
don't see a way to get a report on what is is or an option to try to
resolve it.

You need to check it out and run osc pull. Then you can inspect and fix
the conflict, running osc resolved when ready. Finally commit the
result.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, schwab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5

Roger Oberholtzer