Re: [opensuse-buildservice] building DEB packages
Hi,

Am 17.03.2016 um 08:40 schrieb Martin Koegler:

You don't need to extract all of them. I extract the the changelog, so that
OBS
can add the version number. Additionally a dummy debian.XXX file to trigger
debtransform.
The dsc-File also contains debian specific tags, so that the full version
number is
inserted:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:e9925248:grandorgue/grandorgue

Thanks a lot for the example and the pointers.

I think I got it working. Now there is "only" an error left in the build
process itself apparently.
Somehow the documentation I used before leaves out a few important
comments which makes it quite hard :-(

Wolfgang