[opensuse-buildservice] All project targets report "repository setup is broken, build not possible" and api.opensuse.org/public is down
  • From: Neal Gompa <ngompa13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016 14:53:41 -0500
Hello,

On Thursday, I set up a new instance of OBS, expecting for it to be as
functional as all the previous ones I had before. However, I wound up
being unable to build anything with it, because all the build targets
don't work. The error it reports is "The repository setup is broken,
build not possible".

After quite a bit of digging, I found out that api.opensuse.org/public
is returning HTTP 404 errors, which I believe is preventing my OBS
instances from configuring and building packages.

I'm running OBS Unstable, but I've also verified the problem with OBS
2.6.7 as well.