Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Problem with testing (ThinkingSphinx)
Am Dienstag, den 19.01.2016, 13:36 +0100 schrieb Adrian Schröter:
On Tuesday 19 January 2016, 11:48:33 wrote Henne Vogelsang:
Hey,

On 18.01.2016 13:53, Frank Schreiner wrote:

* Clone git
* bring up a Vagrant machine ("vagrant up")
* ssh to vagrant machine "vagrant ssh"
* start tests "make -C /vagrant/src/api test"
** this simply executes script/api_test_in_spec.sh

This leads to an error with ThinkingSphinx (tries to connect to
127.0.0.1) (for detailed errors see the following link)

http://pastebin.com/yjzcfYmd

Could somebody shade some light on me ? What I'am doing wrong, or
give
me some feedback (whether it works or not on your side ?)

As far as I know we don't start TS.

we do so, (or better the thinking-sphinx gem does so).

This is also the stuff which hangs from time to time, esp in internal
build service.
(either during indexing or daemon start)

in obs it works fine, but I run the tests in a vagrant machine and it
fails every time.

rake ts:start

did not help - Im wondering if maybe a instance of searchd is already
started in the vagrant vm. Will check this and write about results.