[opensuse-buildservice] Missing .repo files on RPM systems
  • From: Mathias Radtke <m.radtke@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 15:16:15 +0100
Hi,

I am currently trying to integrate the our companies local OBS instance
into auto tests.
On Debian systems I have all the needed files at place. However on RPM
Systems the .repo file is missing in the distribution repository. Is
there any switch to trigger the build of these files?

obs:/srv/obs/repos/home:/abs:/def/SLE_12 # ls
noarch repocache repodata src x86_64

As far as I remember there should be a .repo file, which is added via
zypper on a client that should grab packages from there.

Am I wrong or is something wrong with the local OBS instance as the
.repo file exists in our opensuse OBS instance.

cheers

--

Mathias Radtke

eMail: m.radtke@xxxxxx