[opensuse-buildservice] How to build debian packages locally?
My problem is that when uploaded to the Build Server, debian builds
work fine. For example this one:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:jejb1:Asterisk/asterisk

However, when I try to build locally (to verify I've got the debian
files right), the build fails because it can't download any of the
build dependencies:

osc build Debian_8.0 i586
Building asterisk_13.6.0~dfsg-2.dsc for Debian_8.0/i586
Getting buildinfo from server and store to
/home/jejb/osc/home:jejb1:Asterisk/asterisk/.osc/_buildinfo-Debian_8.0
-i586.xml
Getting buildconfig from server and store to
/home/jejb/osc/home:jejb1:Asterisk/asterisk/.osc/_buildconfig
-Debian_8.0-i586
Updating cache of required packages
100.0% cache miss. 0/542 dependencies cached.

Trying openSUSE Build Service server for base-passwd (Debian:8.0), not
found at download.opensuse.org.
Trying openSUSE Build Service server for user-setup (Debian:8.0), not
found at download.opensuse.org.
Trying openSUSE Build Service server for perl (Debian:8.0), not found
at download.opensuse.org
[...]

I seem to recall in times past, the local build would try the upstream
repository when a package wasn't found on the build service (which is
true for all debian and ubuntu packages). Is there something I need to
configure to get this working again?

James