Re: [opensuse-buildservice] obs token use case
On Thursday 24 December 2015, 16:09:47 wrote Matwey V. Kornilov:

Hello,

I see the following when run osc token:

<entry id="4" string="A" project="project" package="package"/>
<entry id="133" string="B"/>

As far as I understand, the first token is package specific and can be
used to run /trigger/runservice?package=package&project=project

Do I understand right that the second token B can be used instead of
user credentials to run any command?

The only command which is supporting to use tokens is the "runservice"
command. But the second token is can be used with any package where your
user has permissions, while the first one can only be used for the specific
package (and you don't need to specify project/package when running it).

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany