Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Debian6.0 in OBS appliance
On Saturday 05 December 2015, 10:44:44 wrote Holger Freyther:
Hi,

I'm running a OBS appliance and still have the need to build Debian6.0
packages. By itself Debiab6.0 is supported[1] until February 2016 and I
wonder if there is a way for me to build packages for it? What is the
easiest option?

build.opensuse.org still has Debian 6.0 and you can build against it
using the OBS interconnect functionality. Just add build.o.o as remote
OBS instance in your instance and you can use it.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany