Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse-arm] Most ARM v7 workers are broken
On Monday 30 November 2015, 11:12:57 wrote Dirk Müller:
Hi Adrian,

the current git master is the one with caused the armv7 failures, do
you speak about that one?

When we talk about why armv7 fails, then yes, thats because
https://github.com/openSUSE/obs-build/pull/210 is not merged in git
master. Don't be confused by the "merged" state in github, somebody
clicked on the merge button but afterwards force-pushed master to the
github repo without that change I think. So it is not in, and merging
that change would fix it, and we'd be happy again.

;/ ... k, reverted the former commit of disabling virtio when /dev/random
is used and applied that one again.

Let's see what happens ...

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5