Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse-arm] Most ARM v7 workers are broken
On Monday 30 November 2015, 09:35:10 wrote Dirk Müller:
Hi Adrian,

That was the version which caused the problems on arm 32bit
with the the kernel/qemu startup

Not really :-) the change fixed the problem. the issue was that
somebody ,while editing the build script, forgot to remove the
reference to the -pci device and only added the -device
virtio-rng-block. Which is why we had now two random devices and why
it was failing.

the current git master is the one with caused the armv7 failures, do
you speak about that one?

Or of some local hack versions of me on the server?

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany