Re: [opensuse-buildservice] build and docker
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 15:20:41 +0100
On Thursday 12 November 2015, 16:58:18 wrote Stanislav Baiduzhyi:
Quick question: osc is preparing chroot under
/var/tmp/build-root/openSUSE_Leap_42.1-x86_64 and deletes/reinstalls
packages for different spec files. Is it possible to use docker image
which contains all the needed dependencies instead or the chroot for
build? If yes - any tutorials/links/ideas are appreciated.

There is some docker support in build script, but I don't think it is what
you look for.

It could get implemented to use the preinstall images (at least with KVM
and XEN builds). But that is coding work.

I don't think that you really want to have an own entire image for each
package build though.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg