Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Link local OBS instance to openSUSE OBS Project
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 11:05:51 +0100
On Friday 13 November 2015, 11:03:34 wrote Jan Engelhardt:
On Friday 2015-11-13 10:45, Mathias Radtke wrote:

Hi,
in my company we currently use the openSUSE OBS to build our packages.
In the last week we also build up a local OBS instance.
Now we would like to link our local OBS to our remote OpenSUSE OBS Project
so
our locally build packages are automaticly uploaded to the remote Project.

How can we achieve this?

I'd love to point you to
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=opensuse+OBS+project+link
(but it's only the 4th-r-so result), so "remote link" will get you
closer to it.

you can not upload something via a remote link.

But you could directly work in your openSUSE OBS Project and
let your local instance follow it. Means it will most likely
build it faster since you have dedicated resources for it.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany