Re: [opensuse-buildservice] The repository setup is broken, build or publish not possible
Am 08.11.2015 um 21:08 schrieb Lorenz:
Hi there,

one of my home-projects, home:lorenz:CAM, shows big red exclamation marks with

The repository setup is broken, build or publish not possible

as tooltips.

I have no idea what is wrong or how to fix it. What exactly constitues "the
repository setup"? I tried removing the affected repos, without effect. Also,
when I add a new repo (like "openSUSE_Leap_42.1"), it ends up in the same
state.

For starters, there is no point in building against science and its base
distribution. OBS evaluates the full chain of repositories.

Greetings, Stephan