[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Request 329144 created by dimstar_suse (submit openSUSE:Factory/tevent)
Lars Müller <lmuelle@xxxxxxxx> writes:

This split causes an minor issue to the network:samba:STABLE/tevent/
tevent.spec file. In the header we there now have too:

#
# spec file for package tevent-man
#

I've already tried to remove the unintended -man suffix in the
tevent.spec file. But after the commit some OBS magic modifies the
header again.

%if %{build_man}
Name: %{_name}-man
BuildRequires: doxygen
%else

format_spec_file will always see the first Name.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, schwab@xxxxxxx
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7