[opensuse-buildservice] how to configure available architectures in 2.6?
Hi,

It looks like editing architectures has only a temporary effect.
Doesn’t matter if I do that via

osc api -e /configuration

or via webui, the default architectures armv7l i586 x86_64 always appear again
after
some time.

I found /srv/www/obs/api/db/seeds.rb

# following our default config
%w(armv7l i586 x86_64).each do |arch_name|
a=Architecture.find_by_name(arch_name)
a.available=true
a.save
end

Is that the reason?

Means when I want to only see x86_64 and i586, I have to edit that file, or is
it still also
possible to configure that somewhere?

--
mit freundlichen Gruessen/with best regards,

Carsten Hoeger
Open-Xchange GmbH

Open-Xchange AG, Rollnerstr. 14, 90408 Nürnberg, Amtsgericht Nürnberg HRB 24738
Vorstand: Rafael Laguna de la Vera, Carsten Dirks
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Richard Seibt

European Office: Open-Xchange GmbH, Martinstr. 41, D-57462 Olpe, Germany
Amtsgericht Siegen, HRB 8718, Geschäftsführer: Frank Hoberg, Martin Kauss

US Office: Open-Xchange. Inc., 530 Lytton Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA

  • No further messages