Re: [opensuse-buildservice] usernames with dots
Hi Johannes,

On 26 Aug 2015, at 14:01 , Johannes Lahti <johannes@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi!

"Is that really the case or am I hitting a bug here?"

That seems to be the case. You can try fixing this in routes.rb. I took a
stab at it before, but gave up and instead instructed people to avoid dots in
the usernames.

Henne was so kind to help making it work:

using this patch
https://gist.github.com/hennevogel/c85750f514c454d60aaf

it is now working for me.

There might be more places with these problems, though

I opened another issue for that, btw.:

https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/issues/1064

--
mit freundlichen Gruessen/with best regards,

Carsten Hoeger
Open-Xchange GmbH

Open-Xchange AG, Rollnerstr. 14, 90408 Nürnberg, Amtsgericht Nürnberg HRB 24738
Vorstand: Rafael Laguna de la Vera, Carsten Dirks
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Richard Seibt

European Office: Open-Xchange GmbH, Martinstr. 41, D-57462 Olpe, Germany
Amtsgericht Siegen, HRB 8718, Geschäftsführer: Frank Hoberg, Martin Kauss

US Office: Open-Xchange. Inc., 530 Lytton Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA