[opensuse-buildservice] Selective build triggering from GitHub repository hook
  • From: Pavel Kretov <firegurafiku@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 07:56:09 +0300
Hello everybody.

There is a GitHub service for triggering OBS build. It's easy to use
(if not primitive) and nice. But to me, there was a drawback with it:
it didn't allow user to trigger build *selectively*, for example, for
master branch only, in order to save OBS servers from unnecessary
work.

So I've added this feature. See the following pull request for more
information. I've also changed documentation for OBS service to
explain new feature as detailed as possible.

https://github.com/github/github-services/pull/1058

I would be glad if this feature is useful for somebody else too.
——— Pavel Kretov.