Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Updating a branch when parent got updated
On Wednesday 05 August 2015, 12:27:40 wrote Stanislav Baiduzhyi:
Linking to other project automatically updates/rebuilds when the
parent package is updated, but when I'm choosing different target
distribution then the whole linked project gets rebuilt, which I do
not need and would like to avoid.

When I'm branching a package, is there a way to sync the updates from
the parent package? To rebuild only single package for different
target distro and not the entire project.

Not sure if I got you right, but the "local" scheduling strategy might help you:

http://openbuildservice.org/help/manuals/obs-reference-guide/cha.obs.build_scheduling_and_dispatching.html#idm139741991265424

SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham
Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany