Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Can OBS build rpm for a customized Centos?

On 2015/8/5 18:39, Stanislav Baiduzhyi wrote:
On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 12:35 PM, wufucious <wufucious@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2015/8/5 17:32, Stanislav Baiduzhyi wrote:
On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 6:46 AM, wufucious <wufucious@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Our Linux is based on Centos. As for some specific software packages, we
replace them with a later or older version. As for some others, we edit
their source codes and compile them. Moreover, we also add some software
packages we need.

Yea, I would not be able to recommend anything other than building all
of that on OBS. Maybe others have some more info?

Out of curiosity, that is a very narrow case, why do you even want to
use public OBS for this? If you need it as a continuous-integration
server than maybe private instance of OBS will be exactly what you
need? And I bet there will be possibilities to do exactly what you
want there.

Thank you for your response.

Actually, I have set up a local OBS on my server and it works very well.Now
it can build software packages for all kinds of Linux distributions just
like the public OBS.Then naturally I hope it can build for my customized
Centos. Maybe it is really a narrow case. Any more suggestions?

Moreover, I am going to make a continuous-integration server and of course
OBS is a part of it.

Damn, once again I've pressed "Reply" instead of "Reply All"... Sorry for that.

Will this be OK?