Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Where is "openSUSE-Ports-Tumbleweed-repo-oss"?
  • From: Dinar Valeev <dinarv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 22:29:41 +0200
On Sun, Jun 28, 2015 at 10:27 PM, Eric MSP Veith
<eveith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear all,

I'm trying to build the package "dump1090" for openSUSE Tumbleweed an armv7.
I've forked the package from the hamradio project [1], then added "armv7" as
architecture.

OBS complains about missing dependencies, such as "rpm-build" and "pkg-
config", package that I can install via zypper on my local Beaglebone Black.
These packages come from the repository "openSUSE-Ports-Tumbleweed-repo-oss"
at [2].

How can I add this repository to my project config? I tried variations of the
following, but I cannot get it to work:

<repository name="openSUSE_Tumbleweed">
<path project="hamradio" repository="openSUSE_Tumbleweed"/>
<arch>i586</arch>
<arch>x86_64</arch>
<arch>armv7l</arch>
</repository>

What am I missing?
You need to add openSUSE:Factory:ARM as additional project path

Thanks alot in advance for any hints.

Kind regards,
--- Eric

[1]