[opensuse-buildservice] Passthrough option for binary-only RPMs
Hi all,

unfortunately I have some binary-only RPMs which I'd like to use just like the
normal
RPMs that our OBS builds (private instance).

There's no chance that the vendor will provide me with the sources or the SRPM.

Ideally I'm looking for something like

osc add --binarypassthrough mybinary.rpm

And then I'd expect the file to be available unchanged at

http://private.instance.obs:82/project:/.../mybinary.rpm

From what I've found in the documentation and on the web such option doesn't
exist.
Is this correct? And if so, perhaps this is feature request worth considering?

Assuming that the option doesn't exist, is there a better way than trying to
dissect
the binary-only RPM with rpm2cpio etc. and then feeding that into OBS?

Thanks -- Till
--
Dipl.-Inform. Till Dörges doerges@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel. +49 - 40 - 244 2407 - 14