[opensuse-buildservice] Re: openSUSE Build Service - CentOS:CentOS-6
On Tuesday 26 May 2015, 13:56:15 wrote Neal Gompa:
Hello Adrian,

Could you update the CentOS 6 target to CentOS 6.6? One of the packages I
need (libmicrohttpd-devel) is not provided in CentOS 6.2, but it exists in the
base of CentOS 6.6 <http://mirror.centos.org/centos/6/os/x86_64/Packages/>.

I assume that if my private instance pulls from build.opensuse.org, I would
also get the updated CentOS 6 target, too?

right.

CentOS project got now updated to 6.6

SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham
Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany