[opensuse-buildservice] osc up impossible
cd ~/osc/devel:ARM:13.2:Contrib:Allwinner

osc up
Your working copy './kernel-default' is in an inconsistent state.
Please run 'osc repairwc ./kernel-default' (Note this might _remove_
files from the .osc/ dir). Please check the state
of the working copy afterwards (via 'osc status ./kernel-default')

osc repairwc ./kernel-default
done. Please check the state of the wc (via 'osc status ./kernel-default').

osc st kernel-default
? kernel-default/README.KSYMS

osc up
resuming broken update...
failed to add file 'README.KSYMS' file/dir with the same name already exists

osc up kernel-default
resuming broken update...
failed to add file 'README.KSYMS' file/dir with the same name already exists

osc co kernel-default
error: './kernel-default' is already an initialized osc working copy

osc repairwc kernel-default
osc: working copy 'kernel-default' is not inconsistent

osc-0.151.2-11.1.noarch

So osc can't fix it, check it out, or update it.
How do I fix it?

Is there any kind of test mode for osc up, so I can check how it
proposes to wreck my local copy before actually doing so?

The above problem likely resulted from hitting ^C on osc up because it
insisted on downloading far more stuff then I needed at the time, at
snail's pace when I was doing other work.

Thanks,

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann