Re: [opensuse-buildservice] showing comments of a submit request
On 2015-03-09 11:18:55 +0100, Olaf Hering wrote:

The webui allows to add comments to a SR. But the 'rq' subcommands have
appearently no way to either view or respond to such comments.

I tried 'rq log ID', but this just gives the backtrace below.

Fixed in commit cff76bdfbd77518f589c6b0496877bb18071b784.

How does viewing and editing of comments work on the cmdline?

Currently, osc does not support comments at all (neither for
requests nor projects/packages). Probably the best is to introduce
a new "comment" command or something like this, but we should
think about a (sane) ui first.

Marcus