Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Qactus, a Qt-based OBS notifier app

El 02/03/15 a las 09:04, Adrian Schröter escribió:
On Freitag, 27. Februar 2015, 23:52:22 wrote Javier Llorente:
Hello everyone!

I have just released the first version of Qactus, a Qt-based OBS
notifier application. Besides the build status viewer, it
features an autocompleter for adding builds to the list easily
and a submit request viewer as well.

More details are available at
http://www.javierllorente.com/2015/02/27/qactus-is-out-in-the-wild/

Very cool :)

Do you need better support in our API somewhere? Maybe to listen
more comfortable any changes?

Right now what comes up to my mind is the following:

- - having the possibility of downloading all the SRs and afterwads,
when the user clicks on Qactus' refresh button, just downloading the
new ones and not the whole collection again.

I have also thought of making accepting/declining SRs from the
Requests tab possible.

You may want to check

osc -d results -w

You can see there how osc is monitoring changes by refering to the
old known state so the http call hangs until something happened.

This is quite interesting. Using it would be a radical change in terms
of Qactus' architecture.
One question: once the http call is terminated, would I need to
retrieve the status making another http call? (ie: a standard GET
https://api.o.o/build/prj/repo/arch/pkg/_status)

What's the meaning of an asterisk next to a status? That it has
changed recently? I haven't found its meaning on the man page.

Yet another idea, we could add some links in build.opensuse.org
which can be dragged and dropped to qactus. qactus could use the
URL to learn which which project/package/repo/arch or request
should be monitored. Actually, you could do this already just by
seperating the path of a link to some log file monitor for example

That's a cool idea. Drag and drop URLs from your browser directly into
Qactus.
As you said, I think no special links would be need. Qactus could
differentiate URLs and get the package to be monitored from the URL as
well.

In any case, we are happy to support you in any needs here :)

Thanks! :)

thanks a lot for Qactus adrian

Greetings,
- --