[opensuse-buildservice] No data for home:RockHopper / aubio4
  • From: Andrew Taylor <a.m.taylor303@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 16:02:32 +0000
Hi, I hope somebody can help me with a problem I'm experiencing with Open Build Service.

When viewing the download page for the package aubio4 the following error message is displayed:

No data for home:RockHopper / aubio4

http://software.opensuse.org/download.html?project=home%3ARockHopper&package=aubio4

However, the aubio4 packages were successfully built and published:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/RockHopper/Debian_7.0/

The download page for another package in the same project works fine:

http://software.opensuse.org/download.html?project=home%3ARockHopper&package=shuriken

Is there something I'm doing wrong or is there a bug in OBS?

Best regards,

Andrew