Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc, disable spec file auto format
On Friday 13 February 2015, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Freitag, 13. Februar 2015, 14:17:52 wrote Ruediger Meier:

I'am already using latest git HEAD "osc" client locally installed
in my /home. How could I teach it to not use globally (broken)
services in /usr/lib/obs/service/ but from another directory?

this path is currently hard coded in osc/core.py around line 400.

Either patch it in your copy and create a pull request turning this
into a ~/.oscrc option :)

I would probably change two things:

1. The global path /usr/lib/obs/service/ should respect --exec-prefix
and/or --prefix used in "./setup.py install"
2. Introduce another config dir like ~/.obs/service/ where services
are looked up first. So certain global installed services could be
"fixed/disabled" by providing empty scripts there.

or maybe instead of 2. indroducing env var "OSC_SERVICE_PATH", colon
separated list of paths.

cu,
Rudi