RE: [opensuse-buildservice] osc api /build/project/repository/arch/package/binaryname?view=fileinfo_ext error
Since I updated "perl-BSSolv" to 0.20.0 for my local opensuse 12.1
OBS server, I started to see errors for some packages (not all
packages) while viewing the page for the "Detailed Information About
xxxxxx.rpm" on the browser.

I have narrowed it down that it can be reproduced through "osc api"
command:
$ osc api -X GET
/build/home:rickliu:test/openSUSE_13.1/i586/osc/osc-0.132.6.bcm3-2
.1.n oarch.rpm?view=fileinfo_ext Server returned an error: HTTP
Error 400:
excess hash entries obsoletes excess hash entries: obsoletes

this is a new element in the structure available in OBS 2.6.

OBS 2.5 still comes with perl-BSSolv 0.19...

[Rick Liu]
Hi Adrian,

I have downgrade perl-BSSolv to 0.19,
but it's still the same issue.
Some packages are able display correctly, but some are showing the
same error:
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 400:
excess hash entries obsoletes excess hash entries: obsoletes

you have old on-disk data then most likely ...

My original perl-BSSolv version was 0.18.
I'm trying to update perl-BSSolv module only to fix the issue of nothing
provides "python:any"
dependency issue.

I like to recommend to update to OBS 2.6.0 RC then. The final release is near
and all these things should
be solved then.

[Rick Liu]
Unfortunately, for some reason I'm not able to upgrade the server right now...
(I understand I'm using a pretty old version of OBS 2.3.1)
After looking into bs_repserver commit history,
the commit 4d03809e ([backend] fix repoinfo_ext query, use a whitelist instead
of a blacklist)
seemed to fix my issue of "excess hash entries obsoletes excess hash entries:
obsoletes" with perl-BSSolv 0.19.

Thanks,

Rick