[opensuse-buildservice] Problem with SLES12 x86_64 binary import
Hi there,

I have recently migrated a OBS installation to 2.6 (2.5.95). The already existing
distribution targets SLES-11-SP3-i586 and SLES-10-SP4-i586 work fine. I created
them years ago by following the instructions at
<https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_private_instance_boot_strapping

Now I tried the same binary import for SLES-12, and it seems that no dependencies
get resolved ("nothing provides libc.so()(64bit)"). I tried the same with the 64bit
variant of the working SLES-11-SP3, but got the same behaviour.
A look at :full.solv with a sample dependency seemed reasonable to me.

I worked thought the Troubleshooting section, but nothing helped.

Anyone has an idea, how to solve this problem?

Regards,
Oliver