Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to ignore a package and start build anyway?
On Tue, Feb 03, Adrian Schröter wrote:

On Dienstag, 3. Februar 2015, 17:58:27 wrote Olaf Hering:

What is the proper way to ignore a non-existant package and start build
anway?

Example: If I add "Support: build-compare" to a projects prjconf which
lacks build-compare.rpm, then build will not start. And if build-compare
is _link'ed in the build wont start either.

Why is that? it should use rpms from local repository (as long as useforbuild
flag
is not disabled)

As I said, there is none. No wonder since build-compare is around just
since 2009, so at least sles11 lacks it. I see it was included in 11.2+.

What tag has to be added to
build-compare.spec to get it going? Is it #!BuildIgnore?

Yes, you can use that one.

Ok, thanks.

Olaf