[opensuse-buildservice] checking whether a person is owner of a package
  • From: Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 11:51:03 +0100
Hi,

To find out who are the owners of a package there's the
/search/owner?binary=PKG call. Part of the result could be group
though.
If I wanted to know whether a specific user is owner of the given
package, am I expected to retrieve the group information and check
whether the user is member of each group? Is there maybe a better suited
call that would do that for me on server side?

cu
Ludwig

--
(o_ Ludwig Nussel