[opensuse-buildservice] OBS private installation
Hello all,
I (mostly) had success running a private OBS instance on a customer's intranet,
but there are still a few problems:

- package signing gets stuck. The packages build successfully via chroot
obsworkers, but they'll get stuck in "signing" status. Is there a specific log,
or debug parameter I could enable to find out what's happening?
- is there an easy way to import a different architecture, like SLES11SP3 for
s390x and/or older openSUSE versions? The customer needs these, but the
openSUSE.org API link won't provide s390x, for example.

I found this:
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_adding_build_targets
Is this the right way to go? Would I need to add the complete SLES 11 tree for
all architectures, or can I just import the s390x and keep using the rest from
openSUSE.org API?

BTW, I did install the latest OBS server over SLES12 based on this guide:
https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/blob/master/dist/README.SETUP
and it worked 99%. Just two problems: there is no bsdtar package available for
SLE12 (had to branch and compile my own), and the signing problem I mentioned
above.